From July 4-11 in Kyiv, GrowthUP Business Accelerator’s team will hold an educational session on technology business for entrepreneurs with projects at various stages, from the idea to the prototype. There will be six workshops altogether, which will cover, on a step-by-step basis, different aspects of building and developing a startup.
Subjects to be discussed include:
– Rules for running an innovation-based business
– Marketing and building startup channels: how to acquire the initial customers, increase conversion-rates, and scale sales
– Business models for startups
– The search for investors and preparing documents for meeting them
– Creating a product within a startup
– The distribution of shares in a startup and working with lawyers
– Pitfalls that may arise while investing in and selling a company
The workshops will be conducted by Denis Dovgopoliy, president, and Nikolay Savin, managing director of GrowthUP Business Accelerator.
The schedule for the workshops may be found here.
For startups, participation is free of charge. We invite you to tell us about your project at https://goo.gl/khhc5N.
If you have any questions, please contact Igor Stefurak at email@example.com.